Powering more than 3,8 million ecommerce sites, WooCommerce is the best WordPress plugins for those who want to set up an online store.
The highlight of the plugin is undoubtedly its huge extension library, which makes the plugin highly versatile. You can add a currency converter to the checkout page, create a live chat, automate the sales tax, and many more! It is even compatible with any WordPress themes and plugins.
However, even without those extensions, the plugin already has the necessary tools to run an online store. Sort products into categories, show product ratings, set the preferred measurement units, and upload unlimited images.
It’s impossible to list all of WooCommerce’s features, so here are some of them:
- Various payment options, such as Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
- Extensions for various purposes like payments, shipping, and product management.
- Built-in analytics tool to monitor your website’s performance.
- Many product types. You can sell physical products, subscriptions, affiliate products, and so on.
- Feature-rich product management tool. It includes stock tracking, one-click refunds, and email templates.
WooCommerce is free to download and use. However, note that not all of its extensions are free. For example, you need to pay around $79 to $199 to use FedEx Shipping Method or $249 to $449 to use WooCommerce bookings.